About the position.
We are looking for well seasoned Content Manager to join our team. An editor and writer who can manage all our written contents ranging from Newsletters, Emails, Blog, Knowledge base etc. The duties will include sharing content (social media) to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content Manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimisation and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout.
- Create and publish engaging content.
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts on our blog.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency.
- Optimise content according to SEO.
- Use content management systems to analyse website traffic and users engagement metrics.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board.
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection).
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Proven work experience as a Content manager.
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress.
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing.
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Familiarity with social media.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organisational and time-management skills.
- Degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field.